Steps of the Preparation & Coaching Program
ALL IN ONE PACKAGE:
Subscribe to our program.
We start working on your visa right away.
Travel to Germany with our help – we also help you find accommodation and transfer from the airport.
Start the first part of the course (theoretical) to learn German language, culture, laws and medical system.
Start the second part of the course (practical) Preparation for the practical examination you must achieve in order to get the approbation; Training in a pharmacy for 12 months.
Meanwhile, we gather your documents and do the application for your Approbation.
After you pass the German language exams and, if necessary, the equivalency test, we place you as a pharmacist
3 months after working as pharmacist, we can officially bring your family to join you in Germany.
When you are allowed to work as a pharmacist, we help you further to get your own Pharmacey if you want.
We stay with you for all the beginning of your career in Germany!
Study hours: approx. 25 lessons (45min each) per week, Monday to Friday.
Place of study: Leipzig, Germany, in the headquarters of MeineAgentur24.
Duration of the course: 1220 hours ( about 1 year).
Target of the course:
Preparation for the official exam for pharmacists.
Content of the course:
- German language. You will learn the German language from the B2-level up to the level C1.
- Preparation for the official exam for pharmacists.
- Cultural aspects. It is important for us to help the participant integrate himself into different German communities.
- Educational trips in Leipzig and its surrounding so that the participants have the opportunity to talk in German outside the lecture and learn about the history of the country.
- Regular examinations during the study period in order to determine your level and which subjects need to be revised.
- If the participant successfully completes the above three steps, they will be employed as a pharmacist in a designated pharmacy for at least three years.
Costs during the course:
- For the visa, you need an account with € 720 for each month of study in Germany. You will not necessarily need to use this amount per month but you need to have it!
- The cost of living in Leipzig is lower than in many other German cities.
- Transportation costs € 67 per month for unlimited use of all types of public transports. If you have a Student Card or a Leipziger Pass, the price can be as low as € 33.
- Housing costs may range from 200 (collective housing) to 400 euros per month.
We have a specialized service for helping participants recover a large part of the expenses of this preparatory period from taxes. This allows your actual cost to be less than if you only learned German in any other country.
As for the tuition fee, compared to the number of hours (more than 1000 hours) and services included, our fees are much lower than elsewhere and it is an investment in your career in Germany. The total price of the course in our company includes learning the language, preparing for various examinations to obtain the permission to practice the profession, help to receive your license and, ultimately, recruiting. For discretion, please apply to know the price.
For discretion, please apply to know the price.
- The German law only allows your family to join you after you have been working for 3 months in the country, not during the course.
- There are often changes in government laws or regulations. When making formal decisions about these changes, the company is committed to inform candidates and find solutions. Please note that the company has the right to change the program terms, if necessary.
- Government rules and regulations in Germany may vary from state to state and sometimes from employee to employee. This means that each pharmacist has his/her own circumstances, which depend primarily on the state where he/she will be employed.